Marko Polo Kids
A special feature of Port 9 Resort is Marko Polo Kids - an animation program for children focusing on discovering Korčula through learning, creative activities and sport.
This organized program enables children to have fun and explore the island, while their parents relax and enjoy. Marko Polo Kids includes numerous activities, such as outdoor activities, sports, creative activities and learning about the history of Korčula.
Program activities are divided into three categories..
Sports & Nature
This program section includes sport activities, such as swimming school, water polo, windsurfing or table tennis. Children can learn about plants in the Resort Botanical Garden, become a scout or play with our animation team.
Arts & Crafts
The creative section of the Marko Polo Kids program includes creative workshops focusing on skills and crafts perfected by the ancient inhabitants of Korčula. By taking a short course in shipbuilding, visiting a stone carving workshop or making their own souvenirs, children will learn about the forgotten way of life in Korčula.
Geography & History
This section of the Marko Polo Kids program uses Marco Polo and his travels around the world to teach children about history and geography as well as about the way of life of people from the 13th and 14th century.
Sport, entertainment and animation
- outdoor pools
- multipurpose carpet court
- indoor Olympic-size swimming pool for swimmers and water polo players available to groups (1 km away)
- bikes: bike storage and rental
- rental of canoes and other boats on the beach
- other sports: minigolf, table tennis, golf net
- beaches: gravel, sandy and concrete beaches in quiet bays
- live music performances on a terrace (June - September)
- animation: mini club (during the season), for 2 age groups: 4 – 7 and 8 – 14
- children's playground and sandbox
- theme workshops for children
- children's climbing wall
- mini botanical garden
Prices of additional services
- deck chair on the beach EUR 6/day
- beach parasol EUR6/day
- canoe EUR 6/hour
- tennis EUR 7/hour
- minigolf EUR 3/hour